How many Xanax did it take to get all three to settle down like that? Mom thought she was a few short yesterday when she looked. And how many did it take to get Al to settle down? Flank Steak misses her two buddies barking at everything that moves and a few things that didn't move.
Nonna and I miss you guys also. You left on Sunday and then Louie Lou yesterday. The house is empty, but Principessa is loving the peace and quiet. She snuggles up with anyone who will sit down for thirty seconds, dropping off immediately to sleep.
(I tried posting this comment a few minutes ago, but it never showed up--dropped into the black hole of the internet, I guess.
1 comment:
How many Xanax did it take to get all three to settle down like that? Mom thought she was a few short yesterday when she looked. And how many did it take to get Al to settle down? Flank Steak misses her two buddies barking at everything that moves and a few things that didn't move.
Nonna and I miss you guys also. You left on Sunday and then Louie Lou yesterday. The house is empty, but Principessa is loving the peace and quiet. She snuggles up with anyone who will sit down for thirty seconds, dropping off immediately to sleep.
(I tried posting this comment a few minutes ago, but it never showed up--dropped into the black hole of the internet, I guess.
Post a Comment