
I think my three cats have a secret schedule they have worked out where I am under the supervision of at least one of them at all times. I picture Ori as the master scheduler with a little silver CatBerry (BlackBerry) in his paws exclaiming, "I am not taking the early shift. She is grouchy when she gets up!" "Who is going to smack at her legs while she tries to take a shower?"
I can see Herman running in saying,"Did you schedule my breakfast and dinner?" "What about a treat? I get treats in the morning before she leaves. Oh, I need a snack too!"
I think I have been working too much . . .
2 comments:
I feel for you, Ori. I have seen how overwhelmed that has made your owner. I can only imagine how hard it is to juggle the schedules of a bunch of cats and dogs.
And who keeps an eye on Ori? Is he Big Brother? That would seem to be Herman, but he's too busy looking for the next treat.
Post a Comment