Sunday, January 3, 2010

Herman is a star!

Immortalized forever!

Kelly from Corgi Butts has finally made her talents as a graphic designer available to the rest of us (for a very reasonable price I might add)!

Being as photogenic as Herman is, it was a difficult choice on what picture to send Kelly for her to work her magic with, but I think we made a good choice:

Kelly's talents have really captured Herman's spirit. What a handsome Corgi he is! Honestly! Have you EVER seen a more handsome dog? Corgi owners, please just humor us and nod politely -- we all know all Corgis are equally beautiful!

So here he is, in all his illustrated glory....

Herman!




Thanks, Kelly!

3 comments:

Lesley Collins said...

I have to comment that I am really excited about this. I even have Herman's graphic on my cell phone background.

Wyoming Gayle said...

How special! Of course, Herman IS special!! Nice, nice and thanks for sharing!!

Barb said...

Herman is very cute! I am sure he is just as special as our corgi!