Perhaps it's our tendency to apply human emotions to our pets, but I could swear that when at the vet yesterday Feo (and Les and I) found out her patella was still popping out that she really got sad. All that suffering and to not be fixed... deflating is the only word I can come up with.
Feo's expression last night pretty much sums it up:

Those sure look like tears to me.
3 comments:
oh.....man..........poor Feo. I'll bet even Hobbes is sad for her. I hope it all works out and she doesn't need anymore surgery............and you should get a refund. Or at least part of one. So you can buy her alot of dog treats and toys. Alot.
Poor Feo! I feel sad for her too!
Feo certainly does look sad. Maybe she misses me dog sitting her? That is too bad about the surgery not working out as well as it should have.
I agree with Cathy that either free surgery to fix it the way the first one was supposed to or a refund for doggie treats. They do have doggie treats at Starbucks, don't they?
Post a Comment