Thanks to an exceptionally wet and cold winter I have a glacier in my backyard. Quite literally it is made of snows dating back to October, 2009. Normally, this would have me concerned, but having seen what fun it is for Herman, I figure it will at least provide some entertainment until it finally melts.
As you can see, Feo is walking around nicely. She goes in for her 6 week check-up tomorrow (x-rays), so... fingers crossed.
PS: Doesn't she look cute in her new bandanna? Les sewed that up for her today. It has cows on it. :)
PPS: I don't know why the comments and "posted by" stuff is gone. If I remove the YouTube movie it comes back. Anyway, I think you can leave a comment if you click on the post title and view it as a separate post. Maddening. ;-)
PPPS: I see if I leave the page to sit long enough, the comments and stuff comes back. Even after IE says it's done loading the page apparently it is not. Double maddening.
3 comments:
What an adorable blog! Your fur-kids are just as beautiful as can be...lots of personality and fun I see!!! My shelties would love to live here!
The glacier at 1730 Locust has finally melted this weekend, so Herman won't have that to play on when he comes down. Having walked without snowshoes or cross country skis on lots of crusted snow, I know how frustrating it can be to sink in to your hip every fourth or fifth step.
Yes, the critters sure look cute. Who'da thunk of ever seeing a bandanaed fruit bat on a glacier. If you wait long enough and watch, you see lots of strange things. ;-)
Cute vid! They really love the snow, don't they? It is so cute when their little feet punch through...doesn't seem to bother them, though. Chelsea snuffs in the snow and always has snow on her nose. She loves to burrow and run in the snow. Sometimes, it is higher than she is. (Which isn't too terribly difficult!)
Cheryl in IN
Post a Comment