Your piece of knitting on Feo's head reminds me of a hat my grandma knit for me once. It was white and had little strings on each side to tie under your chin. And she sewed on little sequin designs that were positioned right over my ears when I wore it. I think Feo would look very stylish in something like that. Think about it.
It's really hard not to smile when you're panting and drooling all the time, isn't it Simon? And when Feo smiles, he looks like a ferocious fruit bat, which he too can't help.
I wonder if the sequins on Cathy's hat were in the shape of an "N"? For "nowledge" of course. ;-)
Awwww how adorable!!!!!! Yep sweet Simon's sweater looks almost finished hehehe!!!! Awwww Feo looks so precious with her little babushka!!! I Love the pictures!!! ~Hugs~ Lauren
6 comments:
Soon you'll ALL be addicted to knitting! Glad you're getting so much help when I'm not around! ;-)
Oh! I forgot!! Who is helping Al with HIS knitting??? Hhhhmmm?????
Your piece of knitting on Feo's head reminds me of a hat my grandma knit for me once. It was white and had little strings on each side to tie under your chin. And she sewed on little sequin designs that were positioned right over my ears when I wore it. I think Feo would look very stylish in something like that. Think about it.
It's really hard not to smile when you're panting and drooling all the time, isn't it Simon? And when Feo smiles, he looks like a ferocious fruit bat, which he too can't help.
I wonder if the sequins on Cathy's hat were in the shape of an "N"? For "nowledge" of course. ;-)
Awwww how adorable!!!!!! Yep sweet Simon's sweater looks almost finished hehehe!!!! Awwww Feo looks so precious with her little babushka!!! I Love the pictures!!! ~Hugs~ Lauren
Knitting in the summer heat! Man that's dedication. Cute pics.
Post a Comment