Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Herman and Simon are ready for their trick-or-treating...
Treats? I like treats. Yum!

Not sure I know what this whole trickertree thing is, but if Herman likes it I guess that's good then.

Problem is the treat they found wasn't too happy about it. :)
Crap. Please get this thing off me. Please.

4 comments:

Art Elser said...

Your captions, Al, really capture the look of the critters. Not sure which OKat that is, but I think he's about not to say "Please" any more.

Leave it to Herman to be licking his chops. He's like you when you were a kid, Al, everything looks like food.

Lesley Collins said...

That is Miss Kitty. Ori's long lost twin.

Cindy said...

No - Miss Kitty is NOT happy. Maybe she'll be happier with a festive collar at Christmas!

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

How sweet! So festive and in the moment.