You should submit that to lolcats, it's so brilliant.
haha, cats are so ridiculous on catnip! Mine used to walk around with an 'o face' the whole time :)
Oh, so THAT's what ecstacy looks like.
I'm glad she likes her Christmas catnip toy!
Al, you are hilarious. whenever I give my cats catnip, CHELSEA tries to steal it from them! I guess she recognizes good drugs when she sees them! stay warm, Cheryl
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You should submit that to lolcats, it's so brilliant.
haha, cats are so ridiculous on catnip! Mine used to walk around with an 'o face' the whole time :)
Oh, so THAT's what ecstacy looks like.
I'm glad she likes her Christmas catnip toy!
Al, you are hilarious. whenever I give my cats catnip, CHELSEA tries to steal it from them! I guess she recognizes good drugs when she sees them!
stay warm,
Cheryl
Post a Comment