Yes, like so many others I have been sucked into the Royal Wedding hype. I have to admit it's kinda fun. The Royal Family is one of the last living ties to the shared history we have with our friends "across the pond."
There's also the fact that Les and I are marrying in Scotland this upcoming October. ;) Les DVRed the Royal's big day and we plan to watch it this evening as we work on our own plans.
So,in the spirit of the day, Herman and Prince Miniherman (Les's latest knitted creation -- he's lopsided because I'm the one that sewed him up) would like to wish the Royal Couple years of happy memories!

Long live the Corgi!
3 comments:
It turned out great!!
Will the coach from the church cost much? And how about the Royal Guards?
art
aw. Love the little knitted crown bearing creature. AND...the little fur creature, too. CONGRATS on your upcoming Scottish nuptials! I was in MD on the day of the royal wedding holding my granddaughter in my arms and loving every moment of it! hip-hip to you! Cheryl
Post a Comment