It's tough to be a cat in our house. You can't even tell we moved into a new house two weeks ago (more on our new house later). They act like they have always lived here.
We did have a few rough moments the first night. There was lots of howling and pacing and crying (from me). I finally decided they didn't need time to adjust by being slowly introduced to each room. I let them all out (for my sanity) and they have been happy ever since. They miss their outdoor cat run but we will build one later.
5 comments:
I can see they've begun intense training so they'll be able to keep up with Hobbes when he moves in.
sounds as if everyone is adjusting just fine.
xo, Cheryl
Yes, the cats do look terrified in their new surroundings. I agree that they'll need lots of aerobic training to keep up with Hobbes when he moves in. And then there'll be all the nick nacks that Al brings over and places on every horizontal surface not immediately holding a cat. Should prove for lots of "What in hell was that?" crashes in the night.
You guys have great postings and photos. Congrats on the new house, everyone!
When's and August version coming out. Please give us and update.
Post a Comment