Having been inspired by
Luna the Fashion Kitty Miss Kitty insisted on being included in National Dress Up Your Cat Day. Sadly, we don't have an armoire full of cat outfits (sad for her, but I'm actually quite relieved at that), but we did manage to find a couple clip-in bows for her hair at the pet store and a scarf that Les recently picked up to fill-in as a kitty shawl.
I know this post is signed by me, but please know I just held the camera. Please. For the love of all that is manly and testosterone-driven... please.
-Al-
3 comments:
Psssshhhh. This ones going into the bag of male shame to be used later...
Part of Al's change from rugged geologist to soft, cuddly manager? I don't think your soft side is coming through to Miss Kitty.
It looks like you're about half a second from losing some skin on the back of the hand you reach out with to relieve her of the bows. :-)
Q may have a point. However, I figure it is just a sign of your becoming more in touch with your inner fashion designer. Or a fashion photographer. Your pick. - Joe
Post a Comment