Grooming Feo? Grooming for what? A contest of ferocious fruit bats? I thought I heard a bunch of motocross riders chasing each other around the neighborhood, but it was just Feo snarling and bring his teeth. The closest thing to trying to groom Feo I can think of is giving a cat a bath. Do both at your peril. :-)
3 comments:
Grooming Feo? Grooming for what? A contest of ferocious fruit bats? I thought I heard a bunch of motocross riders chasing each other around the neighborhood, but it was just Feo snarling and bring his teeth. The closest thing to trying to groom Feo I can think of is giving a cat a bath. Do both at your peril. :-)
Still have all your fingers??
My goodness...definitely looks like Feo wants to shred someone over this. Hopefully, everyone came through the ordeal okay. - Joe
Post a Comment