So sorry about your injury. I did some knitting (well, crocheting) today as well with my friend Chris. Will be thinking of you this week and ask the same of you as I travel to Montana next Friday. Sage is sick, too, so that's on my mind. Goodness, why do things cave in at once?! Be well soon, my friend!
Beautiful, Les. Nice bright colors. Sounds to me that you'll be getting lots of knitting done in the next few months as you go about rehabbing your knee.
Run on over to Cathy Stillwell's blog to see some more serious needlework. Our Kathy would be good at needlepointing some pillows and pictures for kids' bedroom walls. ;-)
Ohh noess.....I heard that you were hurt. Hope you recover quickly and safely. Take care and tell Miss Kitty that the scarf is most becoming, even if she doesn't care to model anymore. - Joe
4 comments:
So sorry about your injury. I did some knitting (well, crocheting) today as well with my friend Chris. Will be thinking of you this week and ask the same of you as I travel to Montana next Friday. Sage is sick, too, so that's on my mind. Goodness, why do things cave in at once?! Be well soon, my friend!
Beautiful, Les. Nice bright colors. Sounds to me that you'll be getting lots of knitting done in the next few months as you go about rehabbing your knee.
Run on over to Cathy Stillwell's blog to see some more serious needlework. Our Kathy would be good at needlepointing some pillows and pictures for kids' bedroom walls. ;-)
A ruffle collar fit for a queen.
Ohh noess.....I heard that you were hurt. Hope you recover quickly and safely. Take care and tell Miss Kitty that the scarf is most becoming, even if she doesn't care to model anymore. - Joe
Post a Comment