Feo ... remember when I felt bad for you because you had to wear the Halloween costume? My sympathy was misplaced. I think your mom needs to find something in stripes for you because I have a feeling you are now back in jail!
Oh, boy, that was wrong, wrong, wrong. I guess Hermann reminds me of Feo...must be the ears...or maybe I should wear my glasses when I read these posts!! ;-) My apologies Feo!!
Bad Hermann - but how can you scold such a cute face. [Of course, that's what he counts on...] I imagine Simon figured he was in doggie heaven - no wonder Hermann was jealous. - Joe
3 comments:
Feo ... remember when I felt bad for you because you had to wear the Halloween costume? My sympathy was misplaced. I think your mom needs to find something in stripes for you because I have a feeling you are now back in jail!
Oh, boy, that was wrong, wrong, wrong. I guess Hermann reminds me of Feo...must be the ears...or maybe I should wear my glasses when I read these posts!! ;-) My apologies Feo!!
Bad Hermann - but how can you scold such a cute face. [Of course, that's what he counts on...] I imagine Simon figured he was in doggie heaven - no wonder Hermann was jealous. - Joe
Post a Comment