Last time we did this for Herman Sr. (http://chorgi.blogspot.com/2010/07/peanut-butter-delight-doggy-birthday.html) he was the big piggie that wouldn't let the others get much. I'll let you judge who got the better of today's helping. ;)
Happy birthday, Hermann!
4 comments:
Herman, I think that we have to call you the ultimate piggy here. But it was YOUR birthday, and you ARE a Corgi, and you are very adorable, so I think that we will have to rule this as a justifiable piggie event. In fact, Little Miss Pudgy Paws was quite impressed and appears to by studying your technique.
Happy Birthday Herman!
Rebecca & LMPP
First of all I must say I was really impressed by the restraint shown by all three until they got the go-ahead. But I was most impressed by the drool flying out of Simon's mouth when he helped himself to Hermann's birthday treat. No wonder Feo left early. she knew what was coming....ewwww.
Happy birthday Hermann!!
How sad that the birthday fellow only got part of the treats...Simon should have shared better. Poor Feo, though, had to make do with a taste. Happy B-day, little Hermann...it seems like yesterday you first met me. - Joe
Great Job with working on wait with those kids! Now we need to teach Simon to take bites better. Happy Birthday Herman. Late, but is is me...
Post a Comment