I hope his Mom and Dad didn't run away from those scary 2-legged humanoids.
We met lots of new people but I am not sure they were happy to meet us. We both had colds
Too bad you had colds...I hope the next meetup goes better.As to Herman's running away...he probably thought "What are all these dogs doing here? I'm a human, not a canine."Great photos of the cute fellow, though.Love - Joe
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I hope his Mom and Dad didn't run away from those scary 2-legged humanoids.
We met lots of new people but I am not sure they were happy to meet us. We both had colds
Too bad you had colds...I hope the next meetup goes better.
As to Herman's running away...he probably thought "What are all these dogs doing here? I'm a human, not a canine."
Great photos of the cute fellow, though.
Love - Joe
Post a Comment