You were as good as they come. It still boggles my mind that someone else abandoned you those six years ago. You were a wreck then but we got you through it and you got us through so much more. You brought me more joy than I deserved, and gave me your love unconditionally. It was the least I could do for you to find the strength to end your pain.
Thank you for everything, my dearest loving Simon.
-Al-
4 comments:
I'm sorry, Al, that you had to put Simon down. Some day, I hope you'll be able to show that kind of love for me and do the same for me. You can even have the vet do it.
Love that last image of Simon, with snow all over him. I'd have loved to see the romp he took to get that snow covering.
Oh Gee...I'm so sorry that Simon is gone. He was a dear friend and I don't know what more to say. Think of all the happy times and I hope that helps. The photo montage is wonderful and a great tribute. Take care - Blessings - Joe
It's so hard to lose a friend.
Glad you found the strength I hope we humans will get to choose the final day if we encounter too much pain and are close to our last day. Brave of you.
Post a Comment