Herman seems to be doing better with the new pills the vet gave him yesterday. He is quarantined in the kitchen while I am gone until everything is cleared up. I don't want to spend another Sunday cleaning carpets. He still can get out to his dog run from the kitchen and his buddy Oz the tabby visits. I don't know if Oz is visiting or taunting but it's still company. Hopefully this will clear up in a few days and all will be back to normal (mass chaos with cat chasing, barking, hissing, and food gobbling).
2 comments:
You're lucky Herman has short legs. Shadow jumped over, knocked down, or chewed her way out of any kind of confinement we tried (inside or outside) until we finally just gave up.
The problem with Herman's short legs, Cathy, is that his mouth is closer to the ground. It allows him to snarf up yucky stuff that much easier. I think one could safely say that Herman never saw a piece of yuck that he didn't like.
I suspect that Oz was just checking on Herman, aka Killer, to make sure there had not been a recent jail break. What cat in his right mind would want to be snuck up on by a corgi whose bark would have a cat hanging upside down on the ceiling?
Post a Comment