Cody didn't like his costume last year, so we didn't put it on him this year. Herman looks adorable! Hope you all had a great day! I wrote on my blog about the dog transport I did today - check it out when you get a chance. I feel a new book idea welling up within from that experience!
3 comments:
Cody didn't like his costume last year, so we didn't put it on him this year. Herman looks adorable! Hope you all had a great day! I wrote on my blog about the dog transport I did today - check it out when you get a chance. I feel a new book idea welling up within from that experience!
Having Herman look like a hot dog doesn't make up for him trying to make flank steak out of Principessa. And was without any condiments.
What a cute little "Hot Dog!" Poor Herman... How humiliating for you! OC from Corgi Country
Post a Comment