Herman will need lots of Yoga on his new diet. He doesn't think the carrots and green beans he is getting as treats will sustain him. I think he convinced my mom to slip him a few potato oles the other day while I was not looking.
I have two yoga mats Herman can use. One is the usual rubber one and the other a nice cotton one. I think he'll have the puppy stretch and down and up dog poses pretty well wired.
4 comments:
I have two yoga mats Herman can use. One is the usual rubber one and the other a nice cotton one. I think he'll have the puppy stretch and down and up dog poses pretty well wired.
I think the warrior pose would be perfect for the Hermanator.
Love that photo!!
I tried yoga once -- someone had to untangle me from myself! Might want to stick with walking, Herman -- it's easier for most of us!
Post a Comment