What an adorable cat! He looks so cuddley and relaxed. I think he has the right idea! Lazy Sundays every day!
He looks my chub-a-lub of a kitty! A cat's life is one of the best I believe! I love how he is laying on what appears to be a doggy blanket.
Yes, he has the dogs wrapped around his little paw (ok, big paw) and what was once Feo's blanket is now pretty much his. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What an adorable cat! He looks so cuddley and relaxed. I think he has the right idea! Lazy Sundays every day!
He looks my chub-a-lub of a kitty! A cat's life is one of the best I believe! I love how he is laying on what appears to be a doggy blanket.
Yes, he has the dogs wrapped around his little paw (ok, big paw) and what was once Feo's blanket is now pretty much his. :)
Post a Comment