Vet gave him a decent bill of health (lots of issues, but all manageable, we think -- skin and ear infections being the biggest right now).
Here he is at the vet that first day. I'll be sure to update as he "moves in." ;-)

Edit: After seeing Les's comment about her holding him, here's the full pic. I love this -- as Les said to me earlier, this picture fits her whole personality. :)
6 comments:
I just have to comment that, that is me holding Simon while he gives Al that adoring look. You can already see he loves Al.
Al, are you sure YOU aren't beginning your own rescue group? Simon looks very happy. I have a picture in my head of Hobbes sticking his tail in the air, walking off, pulling his fat body onto whatever piece of furniture he can manage to get up on, crossing his paws, looking at Simon, and rolling his eyes. Feo....I hope you have found a therapist for her.....
OH Happy Day ! He is beautiful, and I love his sweet face...You made my Tuesday get off to a super good start....You are goooooood folks, xxxoooo all round :-)
aw. I love the pic of Les & Simon! Congratulations, Dad, you have ANOTHER mouth to feed! (and another kid to love) hugs, Cheryl
I love your blog! Soon you will be rescuing like Jim and I are and have more of a housefull than you do now! It's been so great to meet you guys, and I love all your furkids!
Lisa
"Furkids" -- I love that term. Great pic of Les and Simon. Soon you'll have to get a permit from the city for a rescue shelter. Or rather, Les will have to get one if Al goes out of town and has Simon and Feo to watch in addition to Herman and the Ocats.
Are there income tax deductions for "furkids"? If Hobbes knows that Simon's coming home soon, he's probably practicing his left jab and right hook. And Boogers is looking for higher places to hide. And Feo is probably having a nervous breakdown.
Post a Comment