Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm ready for my close-up







6 comments:

Art Elser said...

Well, Ori's close up sure looks better than Simon's in the post below. No mistaking Ori for Bullwinkle. He's such a handsome cat.

Art Elser said...

Did Odin get jealous that Ori had his pics on your blog? He looks pretty handsome also. Have the cats been into the catnip? The second photo of each cat looks a bit like they've been indulging too much. ;-)

Lesley Collins said...

Ori, Oz and Herman hog all the attention. I thought Odin needed to be featured too.

Whosyergurl said...

GLAMOUR SHOTS!

Cindy said...

They're cat models!!! You could do a pin-up calendar and sell them and make big bucks!!!

Lauren M. Davis Folk Art! said...

AWWW Love these pictures!!!! You Kitty Cats Are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I wanna give you a BIG FUZZY HUG!!!!!!!! ~Purrs & Hugs~ Lauren, Sharky, ET and Duchess