Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Family

No long drawn out post this time. Just a picture and a request. Head over to my dad's blog (Art's Meanderings) and give him a cyber pat on the back for surviving his heart attack. He'll be having bypass in the next few days, but I have no doubts he'll do fine. He's my dad and I love him.

My dad, Art, and I on Casper Mountain.

4 comments:

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

That is a definite yes will do! Prayers are sent your way.

Joyful said...

This is another definite yes! You are all in my prayers. Blessings to you and your loved ones.

CiCi said...

Best wishes to your dad for a quick recovery so you and he can be hiking together soon.

Margaret Cloud said...

I put a comment on your dads blog. Wishing him well and am praying for him. I also had a heart attack in 2004 and died five times in my hospital bed but I have a pacemaker now. The best to you and your family, praying for all of you.