So, after having my pant leg shredded and admonished to only use a real camera with a proper flash when capturing her essence in all its fabulously furry glory, Miss Kitty agreed to let me live if I would touch up her last pic a bit and repost.
For the love of all that is holy, please tell her how pretty she is, what a lovely specimen of the feline species her form represents, and how much you want to rub her bunny soft belly. I only have so many pairs of pants.
3 comments:
Miss Kitty, I humbly apologize for my lack of comment about your regal appearance. I did not realize it was truly you, but thought it was a mere imposter. I say "shred the royal photographer's pants and then off with his head!"
Miss Kitty didn't like the pic from the new iphone I guess.
Miss Kitty, you are truly one of the most beautiful, stunning kitties I've ever seen (and I've seen a LOT of cats!-they don't call me the crazy cat lady for nothing!) While your adorableness might be somewhat challenged by the Stilwellian babies, Sophie and Maybe Maisie, I'm sure that, at least in your folks' eyes, you will reign supreme!
With regard to your dad's pants...well....I say shred away, little beauty. You undoubtedly know what most women know...boys are dumb and deserve all the shredding they get.
Love,
Auntie Lisa
Post a Comment