I see that boogs has learned a lot about sleeping from Hobbes. Now he needs to work on the on the back with four feet spread-eagled in the air.
cute.Cheryl
That fabric looks suspiciously like Lesley's new coat. Maybe the kitteh figures she won't go anywhere if she has to move a sleeping cat before putting it on. Cute photo. Take care and Happy Thanksgiving if I don't see you before then. - Joe
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I see that boogs has learned a lot about sleeping from Hobbes. Now he needs to work on the on the back with four feet spread-eagled in the air.
cute.
Cheryl
That fabric looks suspiciously like Lesley's new coat. Maybe the kitteh figures she won't go anywhere if she has to move a sleeping cat before putting it on. Cute photo. Take care and Happy Thanksgiving if I don't see you before then. - Joe
Post a Comment