I have a box of squirrels, fox squirrels, coming your way for Feo to sleep on. They may not hold still like the toy she's sleeping on, but she can chase them and bark loudly--does Feo have a quiet bark?--at them as they scamper through the house.
Herman will undoubtedly bark loudly setting off the cat infestation you live with. Then Herman will chase the cats to add to the domestic tranquility.
I'm more inclined to think it's a "chillin' with my main dude on a cold snowy day" moment. Can't blame Feo, either...if I hadn't decided to go to the MLK events, I would've just stayed inside as well. - Joe
3 comments:
Tell me that is a toy...a stuffed animal. ;-)
Cheryl
I have a box of squirrels, fox squirrels, coming your way for Feo to sleep on. They may not hold still like the toy she's sleeping on, but she can chase them and bark loudly--does Feo have a quiet bark?--at them as they scamper through the house.
Herman will undoubtedly bark loudly setting off the cat infestation you live with. Then Herman will chase the cats to add to the domestic tranquility.
I'm more inclined to think it's a "chillin' with my main dude on a cold snowy day" moment. Can't blame Feo, either...if I hadn't decided to go to the MLK events, I would've just stayed inside as well. - Joe
Post a Comment