Amen to that. But all cats look regal when they sleep...even the peskiest. Well, at least I think so. - Joe
AWWWwwww. Too adorable. Our Ellie is short haired and would not give us a furry nose snap. You can see her at the fotoblog.
Has Hobbes exploded from all the Christmas cheer? I saw a video tonight on the Denver news about a cat that weighs 28 pounds and is up for adoption. Want us to pick her up for you so Hobbes will have a matching book end?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Amen to that. But all cats look regal when they sleep...even the peskiest. Well, at least I think so. - Joe
AWWWwwww. Too adorable. Our Ellie is short haired and would not give us a furry nose snap. You can see her at the fotoblog.
Has Hobbes exploded from all the Christmas cheer? I saw a video tonight on the Denver news about a cat that weighs 28 pounds and is up for adoption. Want us to pick her up for you so Hobbes will have a matching book end?
Post a Comment