But for us government worker bees it's a Monday off so we have a spare day to get caught up.
Today, Les and I took Herman to get his nails trimmed...
I hate getting my nails trimmed. They try to break my feet off. I know that's what they're doing, I do.Did some general errands (including getting Simon's blood drawn for allergy testing -- no pic, but he didn't like it for sure), then came back and put in some Grey's Anatomy and Les broke out her knitting.

Feo's knee is acting up, so she was happy with the set-up.
And Boogs, well, last night he antagonized a Corgi twice his size and established his role as Dictator Supreme.
All in all it was a great Washington's Birthday. ;) Probably the best I have ever had considering my dad is home now recovering from a successful triple bypass and will fully recover and be around for many years to come. Thanks for all the good thoughts and prayers!


2 comments:
Herman may look content sitting next to Feo and Les but I think he's plotting a quick snatch and run of the blanket---even if it is pink.
Happy for your Dad! All in all a great day for animals and humans alike! Cheryl
Post a Comment