Monday, October 31, 2011

Day 8 or day 1 take yer pick!

:)
Posting from Glasgow's Starbucks. Imagine that. Us. Finding a Starbucks in Glasgow. Starbucksdar. Like coffee radar.

Breakfast at Ballochneck was astounding (only got a pic of the toast -- sorry). So was the big fluffy down bed. Zowie!

So, just poking around Glasgow today. May do a distillery on the way back to Ballochneck later, but probably tomorrow.

Feels good to be wed. :)

5 comments:

Cindy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I love all the pictures. And I'm laughing that you actually take as many pictures of food as I do!!!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm...it is a bit hard to decide how to number from now on. But that is just one of those things. The really wonderful thing is that you are together. Can't wait to hear more tales of the travels. - Joe

Wyoming Gayle said...

Congratulations Lesley and Al! LOVE THE PHOTOS! Thanks for posting and keeping us 'STATERS' up to date on everything. You both look marvelous and the food looked scrumptious!! Continue enjoying and may God bless you both! Gayle and Greg

Art Elser said...

Hi kids, it is Nonna again. Glad the Big Day is done and past. Now you can really have a good time without doing a hundred different wedding stuff. All is well here. Snow on La Cache dT-a usual! Art and I got the cooler put to bed for the winter. He is proud of himself, because it was a big job. Went to Rodney's tonight so that we would not have to put up with 500 trick or treaters! Bah-Hum-Bug!!! I love you both and wish I was their to buy some cashmere sweaters. I am still wearing Nanny's!!!!
I love you guys! Mummy/Nonna/Mom or hey you!XOXO

Whosyergurl said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Happy for you!
xo, Cheryl (And Chelsea)