this is Nonna checking in with the very tired Casper clan. lad you arrived safe and sound. Try to get some good rest before your big day. we are thinking of you everyday.xoxoxo A big hi to chuck and Pam!
Third time trying to post a comment...life in Ecuador.
Really?! I'm flying British Airways for 8-something hours. I wasn't looking forward to it before, but now I'm REALLY not looking forward to it.
I can't believe I'll be there soon, seeing all those things, and going to a wedding I wasn't really invited to ;-) but I hear there will be good wine...
See you Sunday!
Abby
I'm really excited to see the purple tartan wedding dress on you (Lesley, not YOU Al). So cute!!
3 comments:
this is Nonna checking in with the very tired Casper clan. lad you arrived safe and sound. Try to get some good rest before your big day. we are thinking of you everyday.xoxoxo A big hi to chuck and Pam!
Looks lovely. Much greener than Casper. Enjoy yourselves and best regards - Joe
Third time trying to post a comment...life in Ecuador.
Really?! I'm flying British Airways for 8-something hours. I wasn't looking forward to it before, but now I'm REALLY not looking forward to it.
I can't believe I'll be there soon, seeing all those things, and going to a wedding I wasn't really invited to ;-) but I hear there will be good wine...
See you Sunday!
Abby
I'm really excited to see the purple tartan wedding dress on you (Lesley, not YOU Al). So cute!!
Post a Comment