Perfectly Leslie. If I don't see you before you two leave, have a safe trip and spectacularly wonderful wedding.
I love your dress and shoes. AND HOBBES! He's adorable. Glad I got to meet him in person!
A great match up. But I already told you that. And now I know what the infamous Hobbes looks like...has he snuck outside yet? A most handsome cat...but I think all cats are goodlooking. Take care - Joe
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Perfectly Leslie. If I don't see you before you two leave, have a safe trip and spectacularly wonderful wedding.
I love your dress and shoes. AND HOBBES! He's adorable. Glad I got to meet him in person!
A great match up. But I already told you that. And now I know what the infamous Hobbes looks like...has he snuck outside yet? A most handsome cat...but I think all cats are goodlooking. Take care - Joe
Post a Comment